How to Apply
- We recommend the storage and usage of nail wraps to be at room temperature.
- Nail wraps will be more pliable with heat and less pliable in the cold, we recommend warming hands prior to application. You could even place the package under your thigh while prepping nails to heat up the wraps.
- For best results, make sure to push cuticles back, file and buff nails, and finally remove skin oils and moisturizer by washing hands and/or using an alcohol pad on nails.
- Before applying, make sure to remove the top plastic layer.
- Cut silver tab off with scissors and handle wrap by the center to assist with even application.
- Start with pinky nails, moving towards thumb – use pointer finger nail and thumb nail to help guide edges along the way.
- Strips can be stretched vertically or horizontally to help fit individual nail sizes more precisely.
- Fold the strip over the nail edge before removing excess with your nail file
- There are several methods to remove wraps with polish remover: soaking, nail clips with cotton, slightly peel up edge and use cuticle pusher dipped in remover to release adhesive